Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Realization


That night that we did X together, and you touched me until the sun came up, I ran to close all of the blinds and curtains because I didn't want the night to end. 

But now I know... we didn't touch each other's souls, did we?  We just touched each other's bodies and minds; or you touched me, on a physical level beyond what I had known before somehow, just by you being you, and it shackled me to you in the most unhealthy way.  And in realizing this, I finally realize that yes, there is something more for me out there to experience, and that something is having that physical connection, combined with a deeper intellectual and core value connection than you and I ever had.  So, now, I search for that, instead of searching for what I thought you and I didn't finish.  Amen.