Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Gerard Butler Is Stalking Me


Okay, well maybe not stalking, but really freaking me out. 

So the man is drop dead gorgeous and manly, and has the same last name as one of my all time most favorite characters, Rhett Butler from beautiful Charleston, SC (coincidence? I think not!).  Anyway, yes Gerard is beautiful, thank ya Lawd.  I recently used his picture as an example of a gorgeous man in a kilt, in my post Men In Kilts.  Then he comes out with this movie, The Bounty Hunter, with Jennifer Aniston, who I have been told is my celebrity "twin" in personality, attitude, a little in looks, and general fabulousness.  So, I kind of feel like my girl, Jen, is dating Gerard in my place, in some "parallel universe" sort of way.  I know, shut up. 

So the other night, I had a dream about him.  A very long, drawn out *clearing throat*, sensual dream.  Then I woke up, went outside to get the mail, and right there on the cover of a copy of Architectural Digest, of which I did not subscribe to, is Gerard Butler staring at me with those smoldering eyes.  I kind of froze, then proceeded to read the article, of him and his maaaaagnificent home, that looks like an urban castle, fit for a King.  Now I'm on aesthetic overload.  Seeing this gorgeous man sitting in this gorgeous house is too much.
 
Then last night, I was thinking on all of this and writing, and I had the television on just in the background, not tuned to any particular channel, and I am not kidding, suddenly he appears in the movie that's on.  It was called Van Helsing 2000, or something like that.  He keeps popping up everywhere! 

So, universe: if it is meant to be that I must be with Gerard Butler, then fine, *sigh*, if I must, I shall.  In the mean time, I'll let Jennifer take my place and prep him for me.  Gerard honey, your Queen is waiting!