Sunday, March 14, 2010

True Intimacy




They say, 'ask and you shall receive', and so I am.  I want a love that has true intimacy.  TRUE INTIMACY.  We all see couples everywhere, but who has true intimacy?  It's a rare and special thing.  A love that is exceptional and different from the others.  And quite frankly, I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life than live without it, in a relationship.  I touched it briefly once, and I want it again.  I want to get it right.  I want to be a team with my man.  I want to love and support him in all things, and he with me.  I want a love where we can depend on each other.  True Intimacy, where you can not only see your future in the other persons eyes, but have such a deep level of communication, acceptance, understanding that you know that they will forever be your best friend, and you know that you can count on them.  A best friend that you desire.  A best friend that wants you to be happy, with or without them.  That they love you for who you are, flaws, mistakes, moods and all, but they will never abandon you.  Never leave you in the dust, without knowing.  Never treat you as if you don't matter.  Okay universe, bring him to me!